New courses available at Exeter for September 2019 entry
13 February 2019
Located in the South West of England, Exeter's three campuses offer a safe, high quality study environment whilst retaining easy access to city facilities. The University is currently ranked 12th in the UK by the 2019 Times and Sunday Times University Guide, was ranked Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework and 95% of graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduation.
Learn more about the new and updated courses at Exeter below and, if you are interested in applying, arrange a free consultation with SI-UK Cyprus in Nicosia.
2019 Courses at Exeter
- BEng Engineering and Entrepreneurship (UCAS code – H705)
- A unique programme, designed to support innovators and entrepreneurs in the fields of mechanical and electronic engineering.
- Three years of experiential learning, with the chance of Tier 2 sponsorship to launch your own business in the UK.
- Direct entry or progression from INTO Exeter Foundation.
- BSc Data Science (UCAS code: GG16)
- Developed with employers this degree targets the strong demand for data scientists to work in industries such as finance and accounting, supermarkets, online retail and health provision.
- Modules will cover the fundamental mathematical and computational techniques underpinning data science applications such as machine learning, statistical modelling and tools for handling large and complex datasets.